Coastal Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. (CBH) offers a generous benefits package to employees scheduled to work a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week. Offering a qualified Cafeteria Plan pursuant to Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code which allows for pre-taxed benefits, eligible employees can design a personalized benefit plan following 60 days of employment with CBH. The Plan includes choice of:
• Short term and long term disability
• Employee life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Vision Care Insurance
• Legal Shield
• Voluntary coverage including accident, cancer, critical illness, long term disability, life insurance
CBH pays a substantial portion of the premium cost of employee Group Health and Prescription Drug coverage. This partially self-funded Plan is administered by a third party and provides a customized network of healthcare providers. This allows employee participation and selection in building a wide network of local physicians and facilities that they would like to use; it also allows access to specialists without a referral.
CBH pays a portion of the premium for employee and dependent Group Dental Insurance. Employees have the choice of three (3) Florida Combined Life/Blue Cross Blue Shield Group Dental Insurance Plans: (1) Blue Dental Care (DHMO), (2) Blue Dental Low Option (Copay PPO) and Blue Dental High Option (PPO)
HUMANA vision plan provides benefits for eye examinations, prescription glasses and contact lenses.
CBH offers a Retirement Fund Plan (403b) through VALIC.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
The Flexible Spending Account allows employees to have funds withheld from their paychecks before taxes are applied (on a “tax-deferred” basis) to pay eligible health care costs for themselves and dependents.
IN ADDITION TO THE FLEX BENEFITS PLAN, CBH OFFERS:
• Ten (10) paid holidays and generous paid leave time (PLT) according to length of service
• Group Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance - CBH contributes 100% of the premium cost of basic Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
• Group Short-Term Disability (Weekly Income) Insurance - CBH contributes 100% of the premium cost for Group Short Term Disability(Weekly Income) Insurance
• Generous paid time off (PLT)
COASTAL BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
THIS EMPLOYER PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY